Data analysis capability
By connecting PharmaResearch® to the tablet press, you can collect, analyze, and display tablet data in real time.
An automatic data analysis generates a comprehensive report and you can check values such as pressure peak, area under the tableting curve, pressure applied rate, pressure decay rate, contact time.
These are ideal for data collection, statistical analysis, and scale-up during clinical production.
Other features include:
- Graphic display with various formats. Supports export of statistical analysis results in many data formats
- Automatically generates reports with multiple data formats. Selectable / non-selectable digital signature
- Chart which can resize and add comments. Data exportable in Microsoft Word format
- Change history record during production. Highly reliable and high speed data confirmation with overlay technology
- Assists database creation by means of correlation analysis. Easy to compare characteristics between existing raw materials and unknown raw materials
- Correlates measured value of tableting process with related value, external recorded data by database (eg tablet hardness, density etc)
- Tablet analysis using various evaluation methods (eg, Heckel plot, compression energy, contact time, compression ratio)
- "Built-in" PAT function. Automatically saves process data to database. Collect information necessary for PAT and support definition of process
- Network function